Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Welcome to Vicki Hendricks, guest of honour

From: Keith Sparrow (
Date: 07 Apr 2005

You know, I think I just realized what was disturbing about Miami Purity: I wasn't prepared for the jab to my stomach! AND, I was a little annoyed that a WOMAN, of all people, was going around acting like a guy!! On reflection: pretty compelling book and well worth the read.

Have SKY BLUE in the car -- bag of books from local big box outlet. Regretably, book was in the reduced for clearance aisle. I bought two!!

Keith Sparrow Sparrow's Nest Books Member: IOBA: Independent Online Booksellers Association

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers. At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide!