RARA-AVIS: Dynamite Road by Andrew Klavan

From: Glenn ( sirinigar@yahoo.com)
Date: 18 Jan 2005

I just finished Dynamite Road last night. It was first published in 2003 so I'm sure that some of you have read the novel. If you have let me know what you thought.

I really enjoyed the book and can't wait to pick up the next in the series. Weiss and Bishop are characters whose flaws really drew me into the story. Some of the action is over the top but the story flows so well that it wasn't until later that I said to myself, "hey wait a minute." One of the most enjoyable aspects of the book is that you see the story from three different view points. The book begins with an explanation from the "author" telling the reader about how the novel came to light. For me it added a lot to the story. And it also proved the point that this is a hard working detective agency.

Klavan is an excellent story teller. I found it hard to put the book down and truthfully wished I had the other at home last night to start on. I'm going to try to pick it up today.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers. At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide! http://us.click.yahoo.com/S.QlOD/3MnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM