Re: RARA-AVIS: Reintroducing myself & some questions about John Trinian

From: Jeff Vorzimmer (
Date: 16 Jan 2005

> Current reading: Frederic Brown's MURDER CAN BE FUN, which is noirish
> at times, although Brown's sense of humor sometimes disrupts the
> mood. Not that I'm complaining, since it's a very entertaining
> read. I am reading the Blackmask Online POD edition, and while I
> applaud the fact that they've made it available again I have to say
> the number of typos is astounding (averaging 1 every other page).

I've had the same experience. Typos to the point of being almost unreadable. This guy runs OCR software and then doesn't correct the text.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease? Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts!