RE: RARA-AVIS: Reading The Maltese Falcon

From: GERLACH, Steven ( steven.gerlach@smavic.com.au)
Date: 08 Sep 2004

* I actually get to teach these novels, introducing them to a new generation of readers. Do I have the coolest job in the world or what? By and large, students love the novel.

And Marc, keep up the great work! Not only do you have the best job in the world, but you're keeping these works in front of kids who want to learn and enjoy. :-)

You're doing a wonderful service.

Steve