Re: RARA-AVIS: Great opening line

From: matrxtech ( matrxtech@yahoo.com)
Date: 26 Aug 2004

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, DJ-Anonyme@w... wrote:
> Speaking of Stark's Parker, isn't the new one due soon?

That's what I heard, but I can't recall the proposed title. The good thing about Westlake is that he's always working on something
(or twothing).

Actually, I'm looking forward to more Dortmunder. Those books are priceless.

By the way, I'm reading an excellent novel by Thomas Cook, called "The Chatham School Affair". It would be hard to classify... in any case, it's neither hardboiled nor noir. Just an excellent book by an author I've neglected for years.

In the to be read pile, I notice Mosley's latest novel and several Max Brand westerns. And a small pile of books by Zane Grey and Edgard Rice Burroughs, part of a box I bought at auction.

Best,

MrT