RARA-AVIS: Introduction

From: Maddy Van ( maddyvh@comcast.net)
Date: 22 Aug 2004

Is that a polite way of saying he's full of bull?
  BWAAAA HAAA HAAA HAAA
  Maddy venturing into the RA waters for the first time in years....repeating to self "There's nothing to be afraid of, even though they ALL are smarter than you."

-----Thanks for the steer, Jim

JAA
  ----- John wrote;

  Can anyone recall any other books/series in the genre that had supernatural
  elements?
> Another Burke book, In The Electric Mist with Confederate Dead, had
the
  lead character visited by a Civi War general and his troops, though whether
  this a ghost or hallucination is left undetermined, but beyond that I can't
  think of any.

  If you mean non-Burke books, Richard Abshire and William Clair had two
  novels featuring their P.I. character Gants, both of which had supernatural
  elements: "Gants" and "The Shaman Tree." I like all of Abshire's stuff, but
  of these two I particularly enjoyed "Gants."

  Jim Beaver