RARA-AVIS: Re: Harrington - Dia de Los Muertos

From: Jim Beaver ( jumblejim@prodigy.net)
Date: 12 Aug 2004

You've done it well already. I've seen this post appear on rara-avis twice already.

All you have to do it send your email to rara-avis@icomm.ca

It should go through. In fact, as I say, it already has.

Jim

----- Original Message ----- From: "Aldo T. Calcagno" < acalcagno@simi.k12.ca.us> To: < jumblejim@prodigy.net> Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2004 4:42 PM Subject: Harrington - Dia de Los Muertos