Re: RARA-AVIS: A Harold Q. Masur read?

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 06 Jul 2004

Ed, I haven't read Masur in decades, but I went through a string of them at one point, starting with Bury Me Deep. I don't remember much, if anything, specific about them, but I do remember liking them (and that, at least at the time, they were pretty easy to find in used bookstores). For some reason, he's link in my mind with George Harmon Coxe's novels about news photographer Kent Murdock. I must have been reading them around the same time.

Mark