Re: RARA-AVIS: Review of new Elmore Leonard book

From: Geir Glosvik ( gglosvik@online.no)
Date: 07 Feb 2004

> Greetings, Geir.
>
> And again, thanks to you all for your interest in my work.

Greetings to you too, Jim - I'm very happy to know there's more ahead from your pen. But

> a woman who was abducted at age 8 and kept in a box beneath her
> abductor's bed. Now an adult, she's become a wonderful person.

seems a little far-fetched to me. I'm sure you get away with it, and I certainly look forward to reading it.

> I'm also hard at work on a sequel to CYPRESS GROVE, which Walker plans
> publish late this year.
>
> That's what I should be working on, instead of taking time off to
write
> this.
>
> Jim

Don't we all need some time off time and again? I'm sure the other
'avians' are happy to see you on the list, and I have a strong suspicion that you find it interesting to read the points of wiew of all these well-read participants on 'rara-avis'. But by all means - if it keeps you from writing, get the hell off the list! -;)

Regards, Geir Glosvik