Re: RARA-AVIS: The Demolished Man

From: Jesse Willis ( jessewillis@yahoo.com)
Date: 12 Jan 2004

I'm winding my way through Ibooks collection of Bester's less well know work, its called REDEMOLIOSHED and it includes a number of Bester's short stories along with interviews, introductions and essays. One particularily interesting interview by Bester is with Rex Stout!

Jesse

===== SFFAudio: http://www.sffaudio.com Table Treasures & Gifts: http://stores.ebay.com/id=4920689