RARA-AVIS: The Demolished Man

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 12 Jan 2004

I'm reading Alfred Bester's THE DEMOLISHED MAN (1952), and boy, is it good. Perfect for the hardboiled SF month, too. Thanks to those who recommended it. Would any of Bester's later stuff, or his short stories, fit the monthly theme? I've had GOLEM 100 (1981) on the shelf for almost 20 years now but still haven't read it.

Bill