Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Eversz: Gypsy Hearts

From: Luci Davin ( luci.davin@btopenworld.com)
Date: 03 Nov 2003

I found a copy in a remainder bookshop in Cambridge for £1, if I get back there I'll see if they have any more.

He says himself that he lives between Prague, Spain and the US. Maybe he was also combining Bouchercon in Las Vegas with publicity for his latest book where his work is still set, in California?

Sorry not to be able to contribute more about the books, I will make up for it from February onwards when I get to read some of them for discussion on another list - I'll post here too.

Luci

>> It's out of print and practically out of OOP. I've ordered a $5
ex-library book that's condition sounds like it was dropped in a bathtub. Oh, well, I'm a reader, not a collector.

>> I know Eversz was living in Prague about two years ago, but recently he
was in California. Maybe he goes back and forth.

Joy