RARA-AVIS: Re: Eversz: Gypsy Hearts

From: Joy Matkowski ( jmatkowski1@comcast.net)
Date: 03 Nov 2003

It's out of print and practically out of OOP. I've ordered a $5 ex-library book that's condition sounds like it was dropped in a bathtub. Oh, well, I'm a reader, not a collector.
    I know Eversz was living in Prague about two years ago, but recently he was in California. Maybe he goes back and forth.

Joy

Mark Sullivan described: