Re: RARA-AVIS: SHOOTING ELVIS, by Eversz

From: Joy Matkowski ( jmatkowski1@comcast.net)
Date: 03 Nov 2003

I loved this book, Miker, as have all the other women I've heard mention it. Women even cite him as proof that, yes, a male author can write a real female character. Yet male readers seem to hate this series.
    Have any male rare birds loved this book? Have any female rare birds hated it?

Joy, who doesn't recall suspending any disbelief