RARA-AVIS: Re: RARA-AVIS Shots #19 - Crimescene Special

From: AKarim1462@aol.com
Date: 10 Sep 2003

Ali

Mike Stotter has returned, after recovering from his back operation.

He has put out the latest update of Shots #19 Which includes reports, author interviews and pictures from Bodies in the Bookshop - Heffers, Crimescene London, as well as many pictures from various crime events that we attended this year including exclusive pictures of Larry Block in London as well as Lee Child, John Connolly, Joe Lansdale, Val McDermid, Karin Slaughter, Harlan Coben and many others.

The Harrogate report with pictures will be added next week to #19.

I hope you enjoy the reports, interviews, pictures and book reviews

www.shotsmag.co.uk

Best Wishes

Ali