RE: RARA-AVIS: Warren Zevon

From: Brian Thornton ( tieresias@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 08 Sep 2003

Mark wrote:

For those fans on the list, I thought I'd report that Ross MacDonald fan Warren Zevon died last night, from cancer..org/rara-avis/ .

In an even more recent development, Zevon co-wrote the lyrics to all of the songs featured in Carl Hiassen's new book, _Basket Case_. I highly recommend this book, whether you're a regular Hiassen fan or not.

"Send Lawyers, Guns and Money,"

Brian