Re: RARA-AVIS: Finding Christ in Chicago & other adventures

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 27 Aug 2003

Richard wrote:

"Anyway, this is a great booking day and I figured this group would appreciate my shouts of joy."

Congrats. I look forward to your reviews as you read them.

"There really is something special about finally getting hands on something long sought after."

Oh yeah. I remember finally getting my hands on Howard Browne's Taste of Ashes, years after reading and loving the other three Paul Pine books
(but long before it was reprinted). One of my first major finds. Or finally completing the Parker (character) series.

Mark