RARA-AVIS: ME ME ME ME ME: not a novel: Robison

From: Todd Mason ( Todd.Mason@tvguide.com)
Date: 12 Aug 2003

Well, MEx5 is aimed at her M. E. Kerr (YA fiction) readers, so it concentrates more on how she became a writer, up through college, and skirts most of the more adult aspects of her life. That she attended college with Richard Matheson is noted (I don't remember if she brought him to Gold Medal or not).

Did you contact her, Mike, and encourage her to come aboard? Good job, if so... TM

-----Original Message----- From: Michael Robison [mailto: zspider@gte.net]

********* I tried to get her ME ME ME ME ME autobiography but no luck. I gotta million questions and I thought if I could find it I might answer some of them by reading that.