RE: RARA-AVIS: Homicide Magazine (or the secret of Holyoke, Mass. ): Crider

From: Todd Mason ( Todd.Mason@tvguide.com)
Date: 29 Apr 2003

In part, another unfortunate result of the cheap printing and binding jobs...also, of course, in part from the sheer marginality of the magazines in terms of sales at the time. TM

-----Original Message----- From: abc@wt.net [mailto: abc@wt.net]

Thanks for all the info on the digests, Richard. I read it because I have copies of some of them. Not nearly all, however, adn I'm not likely to have them. They bring premium prices on eBay when they turn up, which isn't often.