Re: RARA-AVIS: 1970s reading

From: Charlie Williams ( cs_will@hotmail.com)
Date: 05 Mar 2003

John wrote re: P.B. Yuill's "Hazell" novels:
<<Yes, the novels were co-written by Venaables with Gordon 'Straw Dogs' Williams, there are three of them and the first, Hazell Plays Solomon, sticks in my memory as a really good, very downbeat PI novel and slice of 70s London lowlife. >>

I have a feeling these are going to be hard to track down. Nevertheless, the search begins...

---
Charlie Williams

_________________________________________________________________ Use MSN Messenger to send music and pics to your friends http://messenger.msn.co.uk