Re: RARA-AVIS: Revolver man

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 01 Jan 2003

Richard wrote:

"Actually, Mike, I am the revolver man. Don't know what Mark prefers. In truth, if I had need of a home defense weapon (which has never happened), . . ."

I've never had use for a weapon either, but the only one I've got at hand is cowering.

I've sent all of these comments on to my brother (a discussion with whom prompted this question). Evidently he didn't know I had never fired a shot. He's offered to take me to a shooting range. Way cool.

Mark