RARA-AVIS: Missing...Joe Gall

From: Moorich2@aol.com
Date: 23 Dec 2002

Isn't it interesting that I could write in such detail about THE CASE OF THE SHIVERING CHORUS GIRLS by James Atlee Phillips and include references to his later careers as a screenwriter ("Thunder Road") and novelist (SUITABLE FOR HANGING) and not mention his Joe Gall Gold Medal series under the name Philip Atlee? Ain't that weird? as Brother Dave Gardner used to say.

Yes, I know of and love the Joe Gall series despite my not mentioning it.

Richard Moore