RARA-AVIS: Film Noir

From: Jan Long ( janlong821@earthlink.net)
Date: 15 Dec 2002

A week or so ago, Bill Crider posted a message about a Film Noir festival to be held in San Francisco in January. Yesterday, I had the pleasure of meeting Eddie Muller, and found out that he is putting together one to be held here in Los Angeles as well. For anyone in the area (or out of it, for that matter) who might be interested, it'll be held at the Egyptian Theatre in Hollywood, April 3-16, 2003. He is still finalizing the list of films (it will not be the same program being shown in San Francisco) and trying to line up some special guests. If anyone's interested, I'll post a link to the schedule when it's set.

Jan