RARA-AVIS: French stuff (was RE: John Le Carre TTSSS - DVD's in NTSC...finally...)

From: Duane Spurlock ( duane@emazing.com)
Date: 13 Dec 2002

Cinefrog < Cinefrog@comcast.net> wrote:

<<
 One French police series (two years old I think) that many praised in France hasn't made it to TV5 yet though...maybe you've seen it in UK???...or maybe Duane Spurlock also in RARA knows which one, since he lives in France??...

HI STEVE!

These sound interesting, so please let us know more. True, I like French crime novels and cinema. Yet I live in Kentucky. Maybe you're thinking of Etienne?

- Duane