RARA-AVIS: Turner Classic Movies

From: JIM DOHERTY ( jimdohertyjr@yahoo.com)
Date: 10 Dec 2002

Does anyone on the list get Turner Classic Movies and, if so, would anyone who does be willing to record CONFESSIONS OF A NAZI SPY for me this Thursday morning, 12 Dec 2002?

It's scheduled at 10 am Central Time (and presumably Rocky Mountain Time) and 11 am Eastern Time (and presumably Western Time).

I've been wanting to see this one since I was 12, so if anyone can score it for me I'd be very appreciative.

JIM DOHERTY