RE: RARA-AVIS: A Pig in Mud

From: Robison Michael R CNIN ( Robison_M@crane.navy.mil)
Date: 11 Nov 2002

Karen Anderson wrote:

Perelman essays are listed at http://contento.best.vwh.net/mags/l51.html
"Somewhere a Roscoe" is in the 1993 book edited by Michael Dibdin (a fine crime fiction writer himself). And "Farewell, My Lovely Appetizer" is reprinted in The Defective Detective, ed. Steve Carper, Citadel Press, 1992

******* Thanks, Karen! I checked out the link and the book is the PICADOR BOOK OF CRIME WRITING. I found it at a great price at Abebooks. It supposedly has over 80 essays and stories from Cain, Chandler, Chekhov, Kafka, Leonard, and more.

Thanks again, miker