Re: RARA-AVIS: Gold Medal Month -- MURDER IN THE WIND

From: George C. Upper III ( gcupper3@yahoo.com)
Date: 26 Aug 2002

--- Buzz < BuzzMeeks@attbi.com> wrote:
> Do you remember who the others were?

Only vaguely, and they'd be who you'd probably expect.
 I know he mentions Chandler and Ross MacDonald, and I THINK he mentions Hammett, as well. There may be others. To be honest, King's book was okay, but not my favorite book on writing, so it didn't stick with me the ways some others have. (But anyone even vaguely interested in writing ought to read Block's TELLING LIES FOR FUN AND PROFIT, IMHO.)

G.

===== George C. Upper III, Editor The Lightning Bell Poetry Journal http://www.lightningbell.org/