Re: RARA-AVIS: Interlibrary loans (was Latimer)

From: Al Guthrie ( allanguthrie@ukonline.co.uk)
Date: 22 Aug 2002

----- Original Message ----- From: < Mbdlevin@aol.com>

> I'm reading Latimer too for 30s month (I'd read two a few years back) --
I'm
> currently reading "Red Gardenias" (the only? Crane book that you don't
> mention) and have "The Dead Don't Care" from interlibrary loan.

Somebody mentioned interlibrary loans before and I thought it sounded like a good idea. I enquired about this at my local library. I was told that it was not a standard service and although exceptions could be made, it was only possible for books that were in print and applied to non-fiction titles only. Bang goes that idea.

Al