RE: RARA-AVIS: Procedurals (Martin Beck)

From: Anders Engwall (EAB) ( Anders.Engwall@era.ericsson.se)
Date: 12 Aug 2002

Joy Matkowski:

> A friend of mine says they show the authors' progression to
> the left.

I believe the far left leanings of the authors where there right from the start, it was just a case of visibility; the emphasis on social commentary was gradually increased as the series went on. It became too exaggerated in the last few titles, IMO, and the very last one (hey, I have no idead of any titles but the original ones) I actually remember as terrible.

/ Anders