Re: RARA-AVIS: High Sierra

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 05 Aug 2002

On 5 August 2002, Larry Newton wrote:

: Other than Little Caesar, Asphalt Jungle and Goodbye Chicago, what
: other novels has he written?

Kathy Harper, who was on the list but since vanished, put up a nice site about Burnett at:

        http://personal.bgsu.edu/~kharper/

It has a full bibliography, including short stories and such. Definitely worth a look. I think Burnett has a number of fans on the list--I've enjoyed the three or four of his books I read.

Bill