RE: RARA-AVIS: MARLOWE, PRIVATE EYE: DJ Mark

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 01 Aug 2002

Todd replied:

"Actually, CPM (Continental Program Marketing) is selling those five episodes of the HBO series from 20 years ago to public-broadcasting stations. Why just those five, I'm not sure."

Perhaps because they have previously sold them others? I think the ones I saw were on PBS, not HBO, which I didn't have at the time (still don't).

Mark