RE: RARA-AVIS: MARLOWE, PRIVATE EYE: DJ Mark

From: Todd Mason ( Todd.Mason@tvguide.com)
Date: 01 Aug 2002

Actually, CPM (Continental Program Marketing) is selling those five episodes of the HBO series from 20 years ago to public-broadcasting stations. Why just those five, I'm not sure. TM

-----Original Message----- From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net [mailto: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net] Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: MARLOWE, PRIVATE EYE may be popping up on public tv stations in the US in September

Todd, do you know if these are new productions with Powers Boothe or is PBS reshowing old episodes he made (which would be fine with me since I missed most of them the first time around)?