Re: RARA-AVIS: Pushing me to read Abel and Gores

From: Michael Robison ( zspider@gte.net)
Date: 17 Jul 2002

Andres says:
> I've loved reading the to-and-fro about Joe Gores. I read Come Morning and
> Dead Man years ago and loved them, but Gores' books are mighty hard to get
> in Australia, so even after I noticed good feedback on Cons, Scams &
Grifts,
> I gave up trying to get it after a couple of attempts. Now the discussion
> spurred me to try again, and I've just ordered the paperback of Cons via
> Amazon.

are there special limitations ordering from amazon from oz, like prohibitively high shipping charges?

i just ordered _come morning_ and _dead man_ used from amazon. i ordered from separate people for under $10US for both, shipping included. the books themselves both listed for under a dollar.

i'm really getting into this used book market. i haven't gotten burned yet.

miker