Re: RARA-AVIS: Selective Censorship?

From: Joy Matkowski ( jmatkowski1@comcast.net)
Date: 22 Jun 2002

The book had images of artifacts from the Kinsey Institute that were in an exhibition at a renowned art museum. I assume the objection was for sex, but the pictures had already passed through propriety filters at two museums, and the quite proper women I know who were stuck with finding last-minute, fast, high-quality printing didn't find the artwork objectionable.

Joy, who's seen some really gross stuff in medical books she's worked on

Mark Sullivan < DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net> asked: > What was the exhibit and what did the printers find objectionable? I'm