Re: RARA-AVIS: Maigret

From: Thomas Bauduret ( suspiria@club-internet.fr)
Date: 16 Apr 2002

le 16/04/02 6:39, Buzz ࠼A HREF="mailto:BuzzMeeks@attbi.com?subject=Re:%20RARA-AVIS:%20Maigret&replyto=B8E1CC83.536E%25suspiria@club-internet.fr">BuzzMeeks@attbi.com a 飲it :

> I've seen Maigret show up on a number of lists but have never read any
> Simenon. If I were to pick one, just ONE, to give me a feel for the series,
> what would be a good choice? (And please don't say all of them, in order)
> Thanks in advance,

I'm not a Maigret fan, but there is one in which he looks for a proto-serial killer, I don't know what the English name can be. It gave out one of the best cinematic Maigret adaptation. There is also "Maigret's Memoirs", pretty atypical, but I liked it. I think non-Maigret Simenon novels are much more interestingŠ

T.