RARA-AVIS: Vote

From: Scatalogic@aol.com
Date: 04 Apr 2002

1 Detective Sergeant, department of unexplained deaths, Derek Raymond factory series 2 Phillip Marlowe 3 The Continental Op 4 V - V for Vendetta, graphic novel, Alan Moore 5 Ward J Littell - Underworld USA, Ellroy 6 Parker - series, Stark. 7 Sid Huygens - tabloid muck raker, LA Confidential, Ellroy 8 Raven - hair-lipped hit man, This Gun For Sale, Greene. 9 Dimitrious - Mystery man, the Mask of Dimitrious, Eric Ambler 10 Jack Carter - series inc Jack's Return Home, Ted Lewis 11 Dolan - editor extreme. No Pockets in a Shroud Horace McCoy 12 Dudley Smith - LA Quartet, Ellroy 13 Lou Ford - The Killer Inside Me, Thompson 14 Ray Bob, Eddie and Della - Robbers, Christopher Cook 15 Terry Lux - scumbag surgeon, LA Quartet Ellroy 16 Charlie "little" Bigga - Savage Night, Thompson 17 Fay Anderson - After Dark My Sweet, Thompson 18 Sam Spade - Hammett 19 Earl Coppen - Con, the Animal Factory, Edward Bunker 20 Dora Suarez - a dead girl. I was Dora Suarez, Derek Raymond