Re: RARA-AVIS: top characters RULES

From: Buzz ( BuzzMeeks@attbi.com)
Date: 21 Mar 2002

I endorse John's idea. For my money, makes the most sense. And at the risk of repeating myself, I think we shoot ourselves in the foot if we limit ourselves to voting for only ten characters. The fun and value of the list
(IMHO) is in the less obvious choices where we and others might find our own
"rare bird". At twenty, the list gains more depth and allows us to vote our conscience instead of playing strategy. I'll shut up now.

Brad