Re: RARA-AVIS: Pelecanos on CBS

From: Anthony Dauer ( editor@adau.net)
Date: 23 Jan 2002

I think it was the Miles Davis bit that got 'im bumped.

AD

---------- Original Message ---------------------------------- From: Mark Sullivan Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 12:01:51 -0500 (EST)

--
Anthony Dauer
Alexandria, Virginia

Judas ... a stretch of the mean streets on the web
http://www.adau.net/judas_ezine/ -- -- # To unsubscribe from the regular list, say "unsubscribe rara-avis" to # majordomo@icomm.ca. This will not work for the digest version. # The web pages for the list are at http://www.miskatonic.org/rara-avis/ .