RARA-AVIS: Tracking Stark's Parker

From: Mbdlevin@aol.com
Date: 01 Jan 2002

Stewart to Mat

<< I also noted that all copies of PLUNDER SQUAD
 and all but one BUTCHERS MOON were 'lost' from my local library system >>

One of my 2001 accomplishments was finding and reading the final gaps in Stark/Parker. Plunder Squad was originally a Random House hardback (I believe), so it exists at many libraries. I got it in about 10 days through interlibrary loan. Butcher's Moon was one of the Avon reprints in the 1980s
(?). A large print house did a lot of the Parker books for libraries. If you don't mind reading big print, you can look for these ones too in libraries (I read Deadly Edge--Stark's hippie Parker--in this form). Doug