Re: RARA-AVIS: Down By the River

From: Michael Robison ( zspider@gte.net)
Date: 19 Dec 2001

lets see... if i recall nick is still sucking down the drinks and i recall him getting pretty drunk one evening at the diner and being useless to his girlfriend later that night, but i also recall him controlling himself and being happy about it. i'd say he's much more functional in _shame the devil_. the only other one i've read is _the sweet forever_, and the BIG difference i notice is that the drug usage is cut way back in _shame the devil_.

i hope this is right... so many books.

miker