RARA-AVIS: Good and Evil in Parker's Fiction

From: Gerald So ( gso@optonline.net)
Date: 14 Nov 2001

Speaking of web-available material, I have an essay about good and evil in Parker's fiction on my website. Many of its sub-topics (Spenser's code, differentiating Spenser from Hawk, etc.) have been covered on RARA already. But if you want to see how I sorted out Parker's themes circa 1997, visit http://odo6140.s5.com/log/spenser01.htm

I welcome your comments offlist.

Gerald