Re: RARA-AVIS: An ignoramus enquires....

From: Scatalogic@aol.com
Date: 24 Oct 2001

He has written under a number of names I believe and I think his real name is Evan Hunter. I'm sure other avians know more, I like some of the later procedurals but having read them when I myself was an adolescent (many many years ago now) I can't really offer any informed opinion of them or even tell you the ones I read but I think that they were set in the 1970's. I recently enjoyed Evan Hunter short stories in both the, American Pulp and Hardboiled collections. All the best Colin, of poor memory