question about the RARA-AVIS list

From: Joe Dante ( joe_dante@flashmail.com)
Date: 17 Oct 2001

Hi William,

I wasn't sure if this is something that is appropriate for the list, but I thought some might be interested in it. I figured it was best to let you decide ...

The Zero (the official website of Andrew Vachss) is running a sweepstakes right now to celebrate the release of "Pain Management," the newest Burke novel. Over the next several weeks they'll be giving away lots of nice stuff ... including a copy of Joe R. Lansdale's latest Hap & Leonard novel,
"Captains Outrageous."

Full details are available at the website: http://www.vachss.com

Thanks! Joe D.