RARA-AVIS: Joy Ride

From: abc@wt.net
Date: 05 Oct 2001

You were great, Jim. And I had a great time at the movie, which I more or less tricked my wife into attending with me (she wanted to see SERENDIPITY).
 She had to admit that she enjoyed the movie, too. I think noir fans would like it, but it probably wouldn't do to think to much about a couple of points. Hey, it was worth seeing for your part alone. Rara-avians who see the movie will find out that you're for sure a hard-boiled guy!

Bill Crider