Re: RARA-AVIS: Recommended Lansdale?

From: Naomi Hoida ( hoida@tokyo.ssg.fujitsu.com)
Date: 06 Oct 2001

When I visited at an mystery bookshop in L.A., the owner recommended me MUCHO MOJO. That is the first Lansdale novel for me. I was engrossed in reading.

Hap and Leonardo series is one of my favorites. But I will recommend friends THE BOTTOMS as the first book of Lansdale. Translated THE BOTTOMS will be appear next month in Japan. If they like it, I will recommend BAD CHILI as my article about the series is attached to its Japanese version though my most favorite of the series is THE TWO BEAR MAMBO.

My friend, a fan of Lansdale and an editor of the Japanese version of THE BOTTOMS, told me some his works will be appear. I am looking forward to read them.

Naomi

Naomi Hoida e-mail SDI00498@nifty.ne.jp hoida@tokyo.ssg.fujitsu.com

CCR WEB PAGE http://village.infoweb.ne.jp/~fwgi9735/index.htm