Re: RARA-AVIS: i've been listening

From: M Blumenthal ( blumenidiot@21stcentury.net)
Date: 18 Apr 2001

Miker, All your choices are good. If you want a guide to authors and our favorite books of theirs, you might try looking in the archives for a Rara Avis survey of the hb authors who made the most impact on us. I think it began in December 1999 under the thread 'blown away' Kevin Smith printed the basic list on his web site: http://www.thrillingdetective.com/ I don't know if it's still available there Mark.