RARA-AVIS: The Bride Wore Black

From: ejmd ( ejmd@cwcom.net)
Date: 31 Dec 1989

<de-lurk>

BetsyaW@aol.com writ:

> << Also found at the same shop: Woolrich's "I Married a Dead Man," >>
>
> Isn't that the book the movie "The Bride Wore Black" was based on?

Nope, they're two different books. The Bride Wore Black is about a woman who knocks-off guys while I Married A Dead Man is about a woman who switches identities following a train crash. This info doesn't constitute a spoiler, btw---more is offered in the cover blurbs and contents pages of both. Both well worth a read, IMO :-)

ED
</de-lurk>