RARA-AVIS: Curt Cannon

From: abc@wt.net
Date: 15 Jan 2001

I can't answer James Reasoner's questions about the Curt Cannon books, but I second his high recommendation of them. It's been a long, long time since I read them (James was probably a babe in arms at the time), but I seem to recall that one is a collection of stories and one is a novel.
 I got my copies signed at the Bouchercon in Omaha, at the same time Richard Moore got McBain to sign Richard's copy of THE EVIL SLEEP.

Bill Crider