RE: RARA-AVIS: weapons of choice

From: Words from the Monastery ( anthony.dauer@erols.com)
Date: 13 Sep 2000

LOL ... that's sad. Sixth grade I was in the bad side of Bay City, Michigan going to school ... there was some little bastard who always liked to screw with me. One day during art class ... my favorite class ... he started in and introduced his forehead to the table top. The irony was that he had been in a fight that morning on the bus and so he was suspended from school. My mom was called in and they talked to her about ... I told her what happened and that was all there was to it. Mom won't put up with ya startin' shit, but if someone else does they're fair game.

volente Deo,

Anthony Dauer Alexandria, Virginia

"... down these mean streets a man must go
 who is not himself mean, who is neither
 tarnished or afraid."

            --Raymond Chandler (1888-1959)

Hardboiled