Re: RARA-AVIS: List recommendations you've liked

From: WordRunner@aol.com
Date: 17 May 2000

Bill,
    I discovered Joe Lansdale through the list and have been overjoyed with my good fortune. He is the real deal. I've now found four of his books, all of them fine. I also started reading Dennis Lehane because of the list, and went back to Eugene Izzi, this time looking for the early novels. I'd recommend similar journeys for anyone who loves the genre.
                                    Jim Blue